Read now on Amazon
Amazon #1 best-seller in Civics, #2 in motivational self-help [2021 April]
Our world is threatened by an overwhelming mix of challenges, including:
• Climate change that may extinct the human race.
• Chronic diseases that kill three out of four people on earth.
• Viral pandemics that cause rapid outbreaks across the world.
• Social media addiction that fuels anxiety, cyber-bullying, and fake news.
• Unfulfilling jobs that take up half of your waking hours.
You may feel powerless to tackle these problems; you believe that top-down changes are required to provide systematic solutions. But even after millions of people have marched the street and demanded change, big governments and corporations are often slow to act. While social activism is important, you need a new way to effect change.
Compiling evidence from hundreds of scientific studies, Solve It Yourself will teach you four simple steps to becoming a Social Actionist. You will learn to identify scientifically proven actions a person can take to make a real difference. You will also find examples of everyday heroes who roll up their sleeves, take daily actions, and build communities that solve social problems.
The power to transform the world lies in your hands. Pick up this book, join the Solve It Yourself movement, and become part of the solution.